26. You believe Wisconsin doesn’t have a drinking limit.
27. You think cattle tipping is fun.
28. Tourist season is just another addition of hunting season.
29. You know the term “up north” refers to anything north of Wausau or Green Bay.
30. Your idea of a traffic jam is 10 cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.*
31. Every out-of-state driver annoys you.
32. Chances are that the local sherriff is your cousin.
33. You have at least three sets of relations in a ten-mile radius.
34. You can make sense out the words upnort and Trivers.*
35. To go along with #34, you can easily affect Da Yooper accent.
36. To go along with #35, you know what a Yooper is.
37. The Light is not just something you turn on to see in the dark.
38. You are aware that there is a state fossil and a state soil.
39. You’ve been to at least one Badgers game.
40. You can visit Luxemburg, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Berlin, New London, Poland all in one afternoon.*
41. You’ve considered voting Brett Favre for president.*
42. To go along with #41, you now consider Brett Favre a traitor, and Aaron Rogers is God.
43. You tell someone where you are from and they say, “I thought that was part of Canada.”*
44. Country is your religion.
45. FFA was the most popular club in high school.*
46. A large city is considered any one that has a population of over 10,000.
47. At every wedding you have been to you have had to dance the hoky poky and the chicken dance.*
48. You know it’s traditional for the bride and groom to go bar hopping between the ceremony and the reception.*
49. You own a cheesehead.
50. No one has even heard of your hometown.
*These were taken from a Facebook group.